MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Install party 30 oct

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gilly_as
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
gilly_as

Number of posts : 191
Rig : 07 JK
specs. : Not enough
Registration date : 2010-05-23

Install party 30 oct  Empty
PostSubject: Install party 30 oct    Install party 30 oct  Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 12:17 am

I'm doing an install on the 30th. it shouldn't take too long. I have a 2.5" procomp lift, replacing my ball joints and install hella 500 series blackout lights. Like i said it Shouldn't to complicated but i know how quickly somehting simple can go wrong. Let me know if your interested so i know how much beer to get.
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

Number of posts : 794
Rig : 1998 Jeep Wrangler
specs. : 2.5L-4 Cyl., 33x10.5 BFG's Mud tires, 2.5 in. lift springs, 1.25 in. BL, 1 in. MML, 4.88 Gears, Front Powertrax No-Slip, Rear E-Locker, Chromoly axle shafts, SYE, Tera Low & 2Low, UCF Tummy Tuck, etc
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Install party 30 oct    Install party 30 oct  Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 1:30 am

I should be able to help you. I know I have to go to my gf's nephew bday party for a few hrs that day. I don't really know at what time the party is but I'll help you for as long as I can.

so the ball joints are actually bad?
Back to top Go down
gilly_as
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
gilly_as

PostSubject: Re: Install party 30 oct    Install party 30 oct  Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 7:50 pm

I'm not sure yet. I'm going to take a look tomorrow. I hope they're not bad. I put them on the list just in case. I appreciate the help. I'm going to try and get started early, I'm shooting for 8am, I hope it doesn't take to long.
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

specs. : 2.5L-4 Cyl., 33x10.5 BFG's Mud tires, 2.5 in. lift springs, 1.25 in. BL, 1 in. MML, 4.88 Gears, Front Powertrax No-Slip, Rear E-Locker, Chromoly axle shafts, SYE, Tera Low & 2Low, UCF Tummy Tuck, etc

PostSubject: Re: Install party 30 oct    Install party 30 oct  Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 9:18 pm

I am good for 8am. Party is at 2pm, will be at the party for a few hours and then I can probably help you after if we don't finish in the morning.
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

PostSubject: Re: Install party 30 oct    Install party 30 oct  Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 3:28 pm

PM your address.

who else is helping? come on CC chapter!
Back to top Go down
gilly_as
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
gilly_as

PostSubject: Re: Install party 30 oct    Install party 30 oct  Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 12:38 am

No one else yet. And as of this morning there has been one small change. nix the ball joints they're fine. but i will be installiing a radio since mine was stolen last night. everything came in on monday just waiting for sat to get here.
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

PostSubject: Re: Install party 30 oct    Install party 30 oct  Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 1:04 am

gilly_as wrote:
No one else yet. And as of this morning there has been one small change. nix the ball joints they're fine. but i will be installiing a radio since mine was stolen last night. everything came in on monday just waiting for sat to get here.

Yeah I don't know where the CC members are!! I think Kenny is busy at work, Scott won’t be able to make this one and I am assuming that Tyler is busy with school but I have no idea where the other guys are!

Anyways, I am sorry about your radio. We can install your new one really quick. Did you bought the quick connectors? That would make it even quicker!

Never done a lift on a JK but I am assuming its very similar to the TJ so we should be done quick too.
Back to top Go down
gilly_as
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
gilly_as

PostSubject: Re: Install party 30 oct    Install party 30 oct  Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 6:47 am

As far as the radio goes i bought the harness and antenea adapter needed. it shouldn't take long.
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

PostSubject: Re: Install party 30 oct    Install party 30 oct  Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 6:01 pm

ok. Cool. Dont forget to text me or PM me your address. I will take my tools, jack and stands with me tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
gilly_as
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
gilly_as

PostSubject: Re: Install party 30 oct    Install party 30 oct  Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 5:31 pm

Got everything thing done. Thanks Raul for all your help. it looks and handles great. I finished putting the offroad lights in on sunday. they took a little longer than i was expecting, but i got them in and working. I'll post some pics soon in the Show Off thread.
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

PostSubject: Re: Install party 30 oct    Install party 30 oct  Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 11:31 am

gilly_as wrote:
Got everything thing done. Thanks Raul for all your help. it looks and handles great. I finished putting the offroad lights in on sunday. they took a little longer than i was expecting, but i got them in and working. I'll post some pics soon in the Show Off thread.

No problem man, I enjoyed it! Glad you are happy with the lift!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Install party 30 oct    Install party 30 oct  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Install party 30 oct
Page 1 of 1