MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Install party anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristi5683
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
Kristi5683

Number of posts : 37
Rig : 2001 WJ
specs. : 4.5" Clayton Long Arms, KOR Roof-mounted light bar w/4 Hella 500FF lights, Kevins Offroad Extreme Lateral Protection Rock Sliderz
Registration date : 2011-01-30

Install party anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Install party anyone?   Install party anyone? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 3:56 pm

I ordered my long arms this week so they'll be coming in within the next 3 weeks or so. I'm going from complete stock so it's going to be some work. Im 100% available any time so whatever date is best for everyone else that would plan to come. Weldon is needed to fully install the Clayton long arms so anyone w/ welding experience or wanting to watch/learn are encouraged to come.
The location is still TBD. Same with the date. I just wanted to get a rough estimate of how Many people may come so I can get enough food to cook. :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/project-golddigger-making-he
gilly_as
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
gilly_as

Number of posts : 191
Rig : 07 JK
specs. : Not enough
Registration date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Install party anyone?   Install party anyone? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 6:05 pm

so it looks like your shooting for mid to late march for the inst? sounds like a plan. as for a place i have no clue. but you might want to plan on somewhere you can secure overnight just in case. as i found out with my lift. Things don't always go according to plan.
Back to top Go down
Kristi5683
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
Kristi5683

specs. : 4.5" Clayton Long Arms, KOR Roof-mounted light bar w/4 Hella 500FF lights, Kevins Offroad Extreme Lateral Protection Rock Sliderz

PostSubject: Re: Install party anyone?   Install party anyone? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 6:07 pm

Yeah I figure it being a WJ, it won't be easy with anything.
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

Number of posts : 794
Rig : 1998 Jeep Wrangler
specs. : 2.5L-4 Cyl., 33x10.5 BFG's Mud tires, 2.5 in. lift springs, 1.25 in. BL, 1 in. MML, 4.88 Gears, Front Powertrax No-Slip, Rear E-Locker, Chromoly axle shafts, SYE, Tera Low & 2Low, UCF Tummy Tuck, etc
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Install party anyone?   Install party anyone? Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 1:30 am

Like I said today. Just let me know when yo get the parts in and we would plan something. Location can be my garage or anywhere else. Just keep us posted.
Back to top Go down
Kristi5683
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
Kristi5683

PostSubject: Re: Install party anyone?   Install party anyone? Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 5:14 pm

Sounds good. Thanks raul!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Install party anyone?   Install party anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Install party anyone?
Page 1 of 1