MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Install party?

Go down 
+3
Hook-Em
shakedown
jeff.lyon3
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Install party? Empty
PostSubject: Install party?   Install party? Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 12:41 pm

Trying to find out if there is any interest in an install party. Post up if intrested.
Back to top Go down
shakedown
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
shakedown

Number of posts : 74
Rig : 2011 JKU
specs. : Some, need more.
Registration date : 2012-05-31

Install party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Install party?   Install party? Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 2:14 pm

If it's in CC, yes, depending on what day.
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Install party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Install party?   Install party? Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 5:40 pm

This one is for San Antonio but the Curpus group might do one as well
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Install party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Install party?   Install party? Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 8:20 pm

I don't currently have anything to install, but that doesn't mean i'm not willing to offer a lending hand.
Back to top Go down
FastBob
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
FastBob

Number of posts : 56
Rig : 2005 Khaki 2 door Unlimited Rubicon
specs. : not enough :)
Registration date : 2012-05-22

Install party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Install party?   Install party? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 7:24 pm

i am reasonably mechanically inclined. I would be willing to help out on some weekend daytime so i didnt have to do yardwork Smile A little heads up on what we are doing may increase the likelyhood of my having the right tools though...LOL
Back to top Go down
JK4AER
Poster child
Poster child
JK4AER

Number of posts : 292
Rig : '08 Black JKU Rubi
specs. : Loaded with two carseats!!!
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Install party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Install party?   Install party? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012, 9:25 pm

One day I'll get around to wiring up my OBA and also my rear bumper lights. This might be the motivation I need! I haven't found a good spot to mount the compressor which is why it's still sitting in my garage. I have the bigger of the the VIAIR units and it appears to be too big for the typical master cylinder bracket most folks use (per the manufacturer).
Back to top Go down
skybluebumpers

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-09-01

Install party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Install party?   Install party? Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 7:16 am

Hello,
What is an install party? This may be a newbie question but as you can tell, this is my first post and I am a newbie to the forum Cool
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Install party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Install party?   Install party? Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 9:35 am

Welcome sky...an install party is where a group of us get together and help each other do mods (installs) on each others Jeeps. We have also been known to sit around and talk Jeep too. If you are a newbie, it's a great way to learn about your Jeep and see a variety of different Jeep accessories.
Back to top Go down
theZombie
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot

Number of posts : 12
Rig : 2012 JKU Sport
specs. : AEV, JKS
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Install party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Install party?   Install party? Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 11:11 am

Hook-Em wrote:
I don't currently have anything to install, but that doesn't mean i'm not willing to offer a lending hand.

Same here! I've been laying kind of quiet on the Jeep scene due to other things going on lately, but I would like to offer help and hang out! Who knows, maybe I can come up with something to install weldor
Back to top Go down
skybluebumpers

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-09-01

Install party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Install party?   Install party? Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 7:28 pm

I am not very mechanically inclined but am willing to pitch in, learn and talk Jeep. lol. I have a 92 Cherokee and have custom front and rear bumpers (sky blue powder coated of course rock), swing arm tire carrier, lift, tires and wheels, CB and a few other mods.
I have some lights to install, cut and fold the front and rear fenders and install some bushwacker fender flares. If this comes together I would enjoy getting to meet fellow jeepers in San Antonio and participate as I can. This weekend I'll upload some pics of "Ruby"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Install party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Install party?   Install party? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Install party?
Page 1 of 1