MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

good movies

Go down 
+10
The Raven
Dutchboy101
jkx0778
jeeperjennie
skoalman
Duke
CRUX
jflys yj
N2rock
jeepguyjames
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jeepguyjames
Poster child
Poster child
jeepguyjames

Number of posts : 266
Rig : 00 TJ ......2" pro comp bb, 31" dick cepek mud countrys, 15x8 craiger soft eights
specs. : olympic wrecker rear bumper, black head light bezels, k&n air filter, and a empty wallet
Registration date : 2008-04-17

good movies Empty
PostSubject: good movies   good movies Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 4:18 pm

has any one seen a good movie as of late? tell us about it a little (dont give it away just kinda give us a review). was it at the theater still or is it out on video? new or old dosent matter, give us some reviews.

ok i will start, my wife and i watched a movie called grandma's boy this weekend, its not a new movie out or anything, just havent got around to seeing it untill now. the movie has to be one of the funniest i have seen in a while, kinda has a cheech & chong sense of humor, and def not somthing to watch with the little ones around, but man my wife and i were in stitches the whole movie. well worth checking out if you like that kind of humor (karate monkeys, old ladys getting high, a bunch of virgin friends who play video games all day, etc.). very funny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jameslaird78
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

good movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 4:26 pm

Hey- I just watched the original Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) with my 11yr twins... I realized Saturday when they were talking about going to see the new one, that they didn't even know who Indiana Jones was. Hell, they thought this was something new... And then i realized that of course they knew nothing about the original- I was only 16 when it came out.

So we picked it up at Blockbuster and I let them "learn" who Indiana Jones is Very Happy

The movie is just as good today as it was 20+ years ago. Truly a timeless movie!
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
jflys yj
Got No Life
Got No Life
jflys yj

Number of posts : 886
Rig : 93 YJ
Registration date : 2008-04-27

good movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 6:42 pm

(forgetting sarah marshall )need i say more ok i will funny as hell
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jfly22
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

good movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 8:27 pm

Geez, where do I start? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
Duke
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Duke

Number of posts : 477
Rig : JEEP
Registration date : 2008-04-13

good movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 10:23 pm

I saw Iron Man this last weekend with my two sons. The general thought, shared by the three of us, is........great movie. Its better than alot of the superhero flicks, but not as good a Transformers.

Pretty shallow review, but I'm not really the movie type.
Back to top Go down
jflys yj
Got No Life
Got No Life
jflys yj

good movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 10:26 pm

yah Iron Man was the shiznitt. he was a badace normal rich genuis dood
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

good movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 10:34 pm

Yes, Ironman was badass. Wayyyy better than I thought it ws gonna be.
Back to top Go down
jflys yj
Got No Life
Got No Life
jflys yj

good movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 10:36 pm

Yah I think speed racer was gonna suck its to futuristic should of kept it original
Back to top Go down

good movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 12:07 am

Iron Man was good, toss up between Transformers and Iron Man.
Back to top Go down
jflys yj
Got No Life
Got No Life
jflys yj

good movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 12:18 am

Well transformers had Megan Fox
Honky Tonk Badonky Donk

good movies 2786397170102538748S600x600Q85

personal favorite

good movies 2307987660102538748S600x600Q85
Back to top Go down
skoalman
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
skoalman

Number of posts : 525
Rig : Black Unlimited Rubicon
specs. : Starting to add stuff now.....
Registration date : 2008-04-22

good movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 1:24 pm

In2Mud wrote:
Hey- I just watched the original Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) with my 11yr twins... I was only 16 when it came out.

So we picked it up at Blockbuster and I let them "learn" who Indiana Jones is Very Happy

The movie is just as good today as it was 20+ years ago. Truly a timeless movie!

I was 20 when "Raiders" was released....must have seen it 6 or 7 times at the theater...... :loco2:
Back to top Go down
jeepguyjames
Poster child
Poster child
jeepguyjames

Rig : 00 TJ ......2" pro comp bb, 31" dick cepek mud countrys, 15x8 craiger soft eights
specs. : olympic wrecker rear bumper, black head light bezels, k&n air filter, and a empty wallet

good movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 4:41 pm

jflys yj wrote:
Well transformers had Megan Fox
Honky Tonk Badonky Donk

good movies 2786397170102538748S600x600Q85

personal favorite

good movies 2307987660102538748S600x600Q85

no wonder my eight year old boy like this movie so much.............hell no wonder i like it so much :drool2:
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

good movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 5:02 pm

wanna see a movie that will make you laugh your butt off and you can watch it with the kids......

Game Plan........with the ROCK....that was so funny I think G and I have watched it 20 times or more.

Black Snake Moan........with Samual L. Jackson.....was an awesome movie....but so not for the kidos

Jar Head.......was an awesome movie....ok for older kids but not the lil ones.......this was an awesome movie.....if you like war hero movies....go get this one.

G and I don't go to the movies anymore.....we buy dvd's by the dozen......we have more then 400 movies and so this list could go on forever.....lol

I am Legand.....was Awesome....it's a must see.....Will Smith Rocks in this Movie

And my last one is an old one but a good one

Lord of War......with Nicolas Cage......great movie
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
jeepguyjames
Poster child
Poster child
jeepguyjames

good movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 5:47 pm

jeeperjennie wrote:
wanna see a movie that will make you laugh your butt off and you can watch it with the kids......

Game Plan........with the ROCK....that was so funny I think G and I have watched it 20 times or more.

Black Snake Moan........with Samual L. Jackson.....was an awesome movie....but so not for the kidos

Jar Head.......was an awesome movie....ok for older kids but not the lil ones.......this was an awesome movie.....if you like war hero movies....go get this one.

G and I don't go to the movies anymore.....we buy dvd's by the dozen......we have more then 400 movies and so this list could go on forever.....lol

I am Legand.....was Awesome....it's a must see.....Will Smith Rocks in this Movie

And my last one is an old one but a good one

Lord of War......with Nicolas Cage......great movie

you should check out netflix, we have it and it has worked out pretty well for us.
Back to top Go down
jflys yj
Got No Life
Got No Life
jflys yj

good movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 6:13 pm

yes netflix is good
Back to top Go down
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

Number of posts : 2490
Rig : 2008 unlimited
specs. : in progress
Registration date : 2008-01-29

good movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 6:55 pm

office space and super bad were funny as hell.

3:10 to yuma was pretty good. iron man was damn good too.
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

good movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 7:00 pm

Office space- one of my all time fav`s. Pulp fiction, Monty Python search for the holy grrrrrail...the list goes on.
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

good movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 9:52 pm

yeah we tried netflix but we tend to watch movies again months later ....so we choose to buy them.....we love movies...we watch a movie almost every other night.....sometimes it's a new one and sometimes it's one of our old ones.

I have burnner so......if ya wanna see somethin let me know
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

Number of posts : 2490
Rig : 2008 unlimited
specs. : in progress
Registration date : 2008-01-29

good movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 11:56 pm

jeeperjennie wrote:
yeah we tried netflix but we tend to watch movies again months later ....so we choose to buy them.....we love movies...we watch a movie almost every other night.....sometimes it's a new one and sometimes it's one of our old ones.

I have burnner so......if ya wanna see somethin let me know

Guess i'll be buying a whole pack of DVD-R real soon Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
jeepguyjames
Poster child
Poster child
jeepguyjames

good movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 9:55 am

we are on vacation in Minn this week, so my son and his cousin wanted to see the new hulk movie, they loved it, i thought it was pretty good, not the best i have seen but it had some good action. i think iron man looks a little better
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

good movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 11:16 am

The Hulk movie was better than I expected. The first one was crap, but they did a much better job the second time around.
Back to top Go down
The Raven
Poster child
Poster child
The Raven

Number of posts : 313
Rig : 09 X ulimited **1/2 doors**
specs. : 2.5" TF BB 35" KM
Registration date : 2008-06-05

good movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 11:21 am

we too watch movies all the time, atleast 2-3 per week. we dont go to the movies (too damn expensive) unless it's the drive in. i have tried netflix and blockbuster online but they both tend to be slow on new releases when your are churning out movies every couple of days. i have been useing redbox for a couple of years now, they started poping up earlier around colorado then here, when we used to live there. you can view each location's movies and reserve them online. i rent them at work and pick them up on the way home all the time.
back to the subject at hand...

The Bucket List. i have been wanting to see this for some time. saw the previews and thought it would be a funny light hearted movie about two old guys doing stupid stuff before they kick the bucket.... so i rented it the other night
this movie is neither funny or lighthearted. they are dying of cancer and all the funny parts we saw in the previews. i fell asleep watching it and my wife (who is going thru cancer treatments) was sobbing. that was a bad dollar spent!!

Rambo was pretty good, but very gory. i didn't care much for the first three but the last one wasn't too bad. most realistic special effects i've ever seen of people getting blown up.

fools gold was also a good flick. even though i knew my wife only wanted to see it because of mathew macconacrap. while i'm stuck looking at no boob hudson.

hulk looks like its going to be great.

best all time Transformers and King kong.

i'm looking forward to hancock, wanted, and journey to the center of the earth, and the new star-trek due out early next year.

live long and prosper
Back to top Go down
jeepguyjames
Poster child
Poster child
jeepguyjames

good movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 12:31 pm

Dutchboy101 wrote:
The Hulk movie was better than I expected. The first one was crap, but they did a much better job the second time around.

thats pretty much how i felt . my eight year old loved it
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

good movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 1:55 pm

Tell your wife with some positive thinking, you can get through anything. My wife has been in remission for 12 years now cheers

Gotta say, first blood has always been my fav. it`s a classic!

Want to see The Happening

Rented the mist not too long ago, and that was actually pretty decent with an M. Night Shyamalan twist.
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

good movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 2:28 pm

i just watched an older one that was really freakin bizzare it was called Naked Lunch and had the guy from Robocop. A must see if you ever liked clockwork orange or pink floyd the wall. a total trip :hypnotized:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

good movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

good movies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next