MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

good movies

Go down 
+10
The Raven
Dutchboy101
jkx0778
jeeperjennie
skoalman
Duke
CRUX
jflys yj
N2rock
jeepguyjames
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Raven
Poster child
Poster child
The Raven

Number of posts : 313
Rig : 09 X ulimited **1/2 doors**
specs. : 2.5" TF BB 35" KM
Registration date : 2008-06-05

good movies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 2:36 pm

thanks for the thoughts Crux.

i wanted to see the mist but i was over somebody's house and it was playing and saw only the ending. i then asked them "what movie is this". well so much for watching that movie. oh well. no twist for me
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 3:21 pm

Rescue1 wrote:
thanks for the thoughts Crux.

i wanted to see the mist but i was over somebody's house and it was playing and saw only the ending. i then asked them "what movie is this". well so much for watching that movie. oh well. no twist for me

Yeah, if you saw the end, it definitely is over for ya.

I HATED that ending! Man!!!
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 3:23 pm

we rented the original Alien last weekend... Gave me an opportunity to hear Heather (12yr) scream out loud repeatedly lol! And a chance for Hunter (also 12yr) to see Sigourney Weaver in underwear (a sight every red blooded teenage boy needs to see once lol! )
Back to top Go down
The Raven
Poster child
Poster child
The Raven

PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 3:40 pm

I vote you best dad ever... or was this just an elaborate excuse to revisit your teenage years?
Back to top Go down
jeepguyjames
Poster child
Poster child
jeepguyjames

Number of posts : 266
Rig : 00 TJ ......2" pro comp bb, 31" dick cepek mud countrys, 15x8 craiger soft eights
specs. : olympic wrecker rear bumper, black head light bezels, k&n air filter, and a empty wallet
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 4:42 pm

N2rock wrote:
we rented the original Alien last weekend... Gave me an opportunity to hear Heather (12yr) scream out loud repeatedly lol! And a chance for Hunter (also 12yr) to see Sigourney Weaver in underwear (a sight every red blooded teenage boy needs to see once lol! )

YOUR A GREAT AMERICAN AND A GREAT FATHER I SALUTE YOU :youtheman:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jameslaird78
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 5:06 pm

i have my kids getting there education on watching the first few indiana jones movies. they head some questions after seeing this latest one
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 8:59 pm

Aliens was on tv just the other day or so, and this red blooded american watched that particular scene with gusto! Gets me everytime :drool2:
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
08jeepgirl
Poster child
Poster child
08jeepgirl

Number of posts : 311
Rig : Flame Red, 08 JK, 2 door , Soft top
specs. : 3" Lift, ORF Front Bumper, KC lights, ProComp Extreme Mud Terrain Tires, Rock Rails/Sliders, Lockers and Winch comming soon.
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008, 9:42 am

Holy Grail has to be one of the all time best. Castle Anthrax, the Black Knight, and Brave Sir Robin! I actuall have my email alert on outlook set to " Message for you Sir"
The Rocy Horror Picture Show is also another all time great. Ok so I am a bit warped.....
Back to top Go down
jeepguyjames
Poster child
Poster child
jeepguyjames

Rig : 00 TJ ......2" pro comp bb, 31" dick cepek mud countrys, 15x8 craiger soft eights
specs. : olympic wrecker rear bumper, black head light bezels, k&n air filter, and a empty wallet

PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2008, 4:50 pm

08jeepgirl wrote:
Holy Grail has to be one of the all time best. Castle Anthrax, the Black Knight, and Brave Sir Robin! I actuall have my email alert on outlook set to " Message for you Sir"
The Rocy Horror Picture Show is also another all time great. Ok so I am a bit warped.....

just a bit?
Back to top Go down
The Raven
Poster child
Poster child
The Raven

PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2008, 6:04 pm

we just rented 10,000 BC last night. i have been waiting for this purely for the CGI. it was a good dollar rental. we won't be buying this one. we didn't see it on blu-ray but i'm not sure that would have helped. about half of the CGI looks good but the rest was pretty bad. overal not horrible to sit through but not will not pay money to see again.

we also rented Jumpers and Over her dead body. both were suprisinly good. i didn't have high hopes for either but they surpised me. anakin skywalker can act in this one and the cgi was great. Over her dead body was pretty funny great light comedy. we will be adding them to our collection.
Back to top Go down
MudHound
Got No Life
Got No Life
MudHound

Number of posts : 1323
Rig : 97 TJ
specs. : Part TJ, Part JK, Part CJ, Part K30.....The hell?
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 5:56 am

Wanted was AMAZING!!!! I won't say anything about but go see it if you can
Back to top Go down
krissy11
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 11:28 am

Rescue1 wrote:
we just rented 10,000 BC last night. i have been waiting for this purely for the CGI. it was a good dollar rental. we won't be buying this one. we didn't see it on blu-ray but i'm not sure that would have helped. about half of the CGI looks good but the rest was pretty bad. overal not horrible to sit through but not will not pay money to see again.

we also rented Jumpers and Over her dead body. both were suprisinly good. i didn't have high hopes for either but they surpised me. anakin skywalker can act in this one and the cgi was great. Over her dead body was pretty funny great light comedy. we will be adding them to our collection.

10000bc was good and so was jumper. i havent seen over her dead body, i didnt even know it was out yet
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/landofnowherekid
krissy11
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 11:28 am

MudHound wrote:

i want to see waned when it comes out
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/landofnowherekid
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 11:42 am

MudHound wrote:

I REALLY want to see that! I don't usually go to movies- haven't been to one in years, can't even remember the last time I went to see a movie. But this one just looks like one I need to go see
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 1:33 pm

08jeepgirl wrote:
Well then I taunt you a second time
Back to top Go down
08jeepgirl
Poster child
Poster child
08jeepgirl

Number of posts : 311
specs. : 3" Lift, ORF Front Bumper, KC lights, ProComp Extreme Mud Terrain Tires, Rock Rails/Sliders, Lockers and Winch comming soon.
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 3:57 pm

I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hampster and your father smelt of Elderverries
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell

PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 5:33 pm

ooooooooo busted
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 5:35 pm

long live the renaissance!! :punk: :hailtheking:
Back to top Go down
jeepguyjames
Poster child
Poster child
jeepguyjames

PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 8:06 am

watched a few movies on video this past weekend, first we watched the movie awake, it was pretty good, not the best ever but worth watching, we also checked out the spiderwick chronicals, my eight year old boy liked it alot, and my wife and i kinda enjoyed it also.
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:33 am

08jeepgirl wrote:
I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hampster and your father smelt of Elderverries
Go and boil your bottoms you sillly english.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good movies   good movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

good movies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2