MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stock Body mount bolts - JK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stouttrout
Poster child
Poster child
Stouttrout

Number of posts : 347
Rig : Multiple (too many) JEEPS
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Stock Body mount bolts - JK Empty
PostSubject: Stock Body mount bolts - JK   Stock Body mount bolts - JK Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 1:01 am

Looking for a set of stock body mount bolts for a JK. Ready to pull the body lift off of mine. Let me know what you can do.
Back to top Go down
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Stock Body mount bolts - JK   Stock Body mount bolts - JK Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 2:29 pm

I think you can get them at AutoZone, but don't quote me on that. I know somebody picked up a set pretty cheap at one of the auto parts chains.
Back to top Go down
Stouttrout
Poster child
Poster child
Stouttrout

Number of posts : 347
Rig : Multiple (too many) JEEPS
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Stock Body mount bolts - JK   Stock Body mount bolts - JK Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 7:20 pm

I was hoping someone saved them from the body lift, i would trade this body lift too with someone if they want to come over and swap it all over. I may try that tomorrow too. thanks bud.
Back to top Go down
Duke
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Duke

Number of posts : 477
Rig : JEEP
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Stock Body mount bolts - JK   Stock Body mount bolts - JK Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 1:22 pm

Do you have a picture of what the bolts look like? Also how many are there?

I know I kept the bolts when I put a 1" body lift on my JK, but I threw them in a big crate with 100's of other extra bolts/nuts/etc.... Since I sold the JK I don't even have a reference point to see what they look like or how many there are.

If I have them you are welcome to them.....maybe a few dollars freight as I am in SA to get them to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stock Body mount bolts - JK   Stock Body mount bolts - JK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stock Body mount bolts - JK
Page 1 of 1