MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New to the forum in Corpus Christi

Go down 
+8
lonestar rubi
JK morgan
Renny
r_unda
Dutchboy101
Hook-Em
HerJK-X
mando98tj
12 posters
AuthorMessage
mando98tj

mando98tj

Number of posts : 8
Rig : 03 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
specs. : 5.5 RE LA, 35in Claws, 4.88's,CroMo Fr and Rr, TnT Truss,Tube fenders, rockers and rear corners, Banks Intake, Headers and Exhaust, Mile Marker 9.5, etc
Registration date : 2012-02-24

New to the forum in Corpus Christi Empty
PostSubject: New to the forum in Corpus Christi   New to the forum in Corpus Christi Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 2:21 pm

Hello all. I'm new to the forum but not to Jeeping. Probably like many of you I've been swallowed by Corporate America and I didn't have time to enjoy family, life and my toys. I'm finally at point where I can enjoy these and I'm looking for a place to do it. I just got married two weeks ago and I met an avid Jeeper named Raul at my wedding who turned me to this site. Hope to chat, bounce some question off of and hopefully wheel and wrench with you guys in the near future.
Back to top Go down
HerJK-X
Poster child
Poster child
HerJK-X

Number of posts : 288
Rig : 2008 JK Unlimited X
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum in Corpus Christi   New to the forum in Corpus Christi Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 2:28 pm

Hello and Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum in Corpus Christi   New to the forum in Corpus Christi Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 3:21 pm

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to bouncing some answers back in your direction.
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum in Corpus Christi   New to the forum in Corpus Christi Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 3:33 pm

Welcome to the forum. Post some pictures of your rig, when you have a chance.
You build sheet looks impressive, I bet it's a nice rig.
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

Number of posts : 794
Rig : 1998 Jeep Wrangler
specs. : 2.5L-4 Cyl., 33x10.5 BFG's Mud tires, 2.5 in. lift springs, 1.25 in. BL, 1 in. MML, 4.88 Gears, Front Powertrax No-Slip, Rear E-Locker, Chromoly axle shafts, SYE, Tera Low & 2Low, UCF Tummy Tuck, etc
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum in Corpus Christi   New to the forum in Corpus Christi Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 3:41 pm

Welcome to the forum Mando!! Glad you found us!
Back to top Go down
Renny
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
Renny

Number of posts : 153
Rig : JK 2010 Unlimited Sport
specs. : Tow package, New-to-me bumper, 35" BFG KM2's, Rigid industries fog lights, Ruggid Ridge transmission and oil pan skid plate
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum in Corpus Christi   New to the forum in Corpus Christi Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 11:42 am

Well, welcome to the Forum and CONGRATS on the wedding. If you need to know how to post pics here's how. http://www.myjeepforum.net/t4617-picture-posting-instructions
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

specs. : 2.5L-4 Cyl., 33x10.5 BFG's Mud tires, 2.5 in. lift springs, 1.25 in. BL, 1 in. MML, 4.88 Gears, Front Powertrax No-Slip, Rear E-Locker, Chromoly axle shafts, SYE, Tera Low & 2Low, UCF Tummy Tuck, etc

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum in Corpus Christi   New to the forum in Corpus Christi Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 12:46 pm

Mando you need to post your wedding video! The best one ever!
Back to top Go down
mando98tj

mando98tj

specs. : 5.5 RE LA, 35in Claws, 4.88's,CroMo Fr and Rr, TnT Truss,Tube fenders, rockers and rear corners, Banks Intake, Headers and Exhaust, Mile Marker 9.5, etc

PostSubject: My Jeep   New to the forum in Corpus Christi Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 2:34 pm

Sad to say but I could not find any current pics of my Jeep in a clean clear setting. All I found was some pics of my last trip to Hidden Falls and this was before the rear corners, rockers, Hanson Rear bumper and TnT axle truss. I did find plenty of pics of my stupidity.. I.E. exploded clutch, ripped rear track-bar brace, broken driver-side rear control arms and pics of me cutting off my fenders to install the tube ones. I'll take a few this weekend of her all cleaned up and current mods after I redo some wiring.

New to the forum in Corpus Christi HiddenFalls2

New to the forum in Corpus Christi HiddenFalls3
Back to top Go down
JK morgan
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk

Number of posts : 160
Rig : 07 jk
specs. : 4' super lift ,rocker runners control arms,superchips flashpaq,ORFAB rear bumper, PCS stinger,
Registration date : 2011-04-03

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum in Corpus Christi   New to the forum in Corpus Christi Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 6:40 pm

hello and welcome looks like corpus is getting stronger we need to all get together at the same time and take a group photo
Back to top Go down
lonestar rubi
Got No Life
Got No Life
lonestar rubi

Number of posts : 1202
Rig : 2007 JK unlimited Rubicon
specs. : It's over there}
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum in Corpus Christi   New to the forum in Corpus Christi Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 10:39 pm

MORE SALTY DOGS!!!! No
Back to top Go down
IntenseBlueSwamper
Poster child
Poster child
IntenseBlueSwamper

Number of posts : 371
Rig : 99 TJ
specs. : https://www.facebook.com/TexasHillCountryOffRoad
Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum in Corpus Christi   New to the forum in Corpus Christi Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 1:47 pm

Welcome, that is one bad ass Rubicon! Can't wait to see it out on the trails
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TexasHillCountryOffRoad
Drillerjoe
Trail Ready
Trail Ready

Number of posts : 80
Rig : 89 xj
specs. : 8.25 swap with Aussie locker. Lots of rustys off road stuff home brew winch bumper w/ xrc8 mounted 31x11.5's um has a header and exhaust with a flow master. Several arb straps winch kit. Roof rack with spare mount and lights.
Registration date : 2012-02-27

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum in Corpus Christi   New to the forum in Corpus Christi Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 11:34 pm

Nice rig man. Where is hidden falls located?
Back to top Go down
IntenseBlueSwamper
Poster child
Poster child
IntenseBlueSwamper

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum in Corpus Christi   New to the forum in Corpus Christi Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 11:43 pm

Just outside Marble Falls Texas. One of the bigger(easier) parks around
Back to top Go down
Drillerjoe
Trail Ready
Trail Ready

specs. : 8.25 swap with Aussie locker. Lots of rustys off road stuff home brew winch bumper w/ xrc8 mounted 31x11.5's um has a header and exhaust with a flow master. Several arb straps winch kit. Roof rack with spare mount and lights.

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum in Corpus Christi   New to the forum in Corpus Christi Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 12:38 am

Nice rig man
Back to top Go down
Drillerjoe
Trail Ready
Trail Ready

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum in Corpus Christi   New to the forum in Corpus Christi Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 12:39 am

Oops lol not sure how I double posted. Looks like fun I need to get up there some time
Back to top Go down
IntenseBlueSwamper
Poster child
Poster child
IntenseBlueSwamper

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum in Corpus Christi   New to the forum in Corpus Christi Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 12:48 am

It is very fun, there seems to always be members of this group out there most weekends
Back to top Go down
Drillerjoe
Trail Ready
Trail Ready

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum in Corpus Christi   New to the forum in Corpus Christi Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 1:21 am

We need some terrain like that down here but looks like I found where I'm going to test out my newly built off road trailer lol. I'll be on the rig this weekend but the following ill be there. Any restrictions or silly rules I should know prepare for?
Back to top Go down
Beached Bum
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Beached Bum

Number of posts : 481
Rig : 1986 CJ7
specs. : Not Much
Registration date : 2011-02-06

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum in Corpus Christi   New to the forum in Corpus Christi Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 8:46 am

Not to many out of the ordinary restrictions, pm sent to you
Back to top Go down
https://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i399/shanerominger/
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

Number of posts : 2490
Rig : 2008 unlimited
specs. : in progress
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum in Corpus Christi   New to the forum in Corpus Christi Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 10:10 am

Welcome to the site. Nice Rubi you got there.
Back to top Go down
IntenseBlueSwamper
Poster child
Poster child
IntenseBlueSwamper

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum in Corpus Christi   New to the forum in Corpus Christi Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 3:38 pm

http://www.hiddenfallsadventurepark.com/parkrules.html
Hidden Falls park rules and website. I think I already know of quite a few Jeeps going up there that weekend.
Back to top Go down
Drillerjoe
Trail Ready
Trail Ready

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum in Corpus Christi   New to the forum in Corpus Christi Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 4:54 pm

Simple enough. Thanks for the info man. This will be my son and my first trip to an offroad park. I'm uber excited.
Back to top Go down
mando98tj

mando98tj

PostSubject: THANKS!!   New to the forum in Corpus Christi Icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 9:30 am

Thanks, I'm looking foward to hopefully seeing some of you all on the trails soon. As for Hidden Falls, it is a bit easier on the rigs(still a lot of fun) but its very wife, kid,and dog friendly. They have really clean restrooms and showers for the wife, allow my dog AND they have a nice shooting range so my brothers and I can pack like we're preparing for the zombie apocolypse, head there, wheel until its scorching hot then go fire off some rounds and end the night around a fire. I'm headed there in April after my brothers and I burn in my new GenRight cage. On that note... when and where does the CC and surrounding area group meet?
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum in Corpus Christi   New to the forum in Corpus Christi Icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 1:09 pm

mando98tj wrote:
Thanks, I'm looking foward to hopefully seeing some of you all on the trails soon. As for Hidden Falls, it is a bit easier on the rigs(still a lot of fun) but its very wife, kid,and dog friendly. They have really clean restrooms and showers for the wife, allow my dog AND they have a nice shooting range so my brothers and I can pack like we're preparing for the zombie apocolypse, head there, wheel until its scorching hot then go fire off some rounds and end the night around a fire. I'm headed there in April after my brothers and I burn in my new GenRight cage. On that note... when and where does the CC and surrounding area group meet?

Let me know when in April you are going, I might tag along if you don’t mind. I need to get all my off-road out of my system before the end of April since I will be busy with a shutdown May-June.

We have tried several places to meet but I think Brewster Street worked out pretty good last time so I will suggest it for our next meeting. (I will post at the CC thread to schedule our next meeting)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum in Corpus Christi   New to the forum in Corpus Christi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the forum in Corpus Christi
Page 1 of 1