MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wheelers for the Wounded May 4th

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stouttrout
Poster child
Poster child
Stouttrout

Number of posts : 347
Rig : Multiple (too many) JEEPS
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Wheelers for the Wounded May 4th Empty
PostSubject: Wheelers for the Wounded May 4th   Wheelers for the Wounded May 4th Icon_minitimeTue 02 Apr 2013, 12:17 am

It is that time once again. Time for the offroad community to show these wounded military personnel a good time and give them the support they deserve.

We have alot of soldiers coming this year and have made some really noticeable changes tot he venue. I think you guys are going to like the trails set up. Less switching and more wheeling with the soldiers and their families. We have grown and need all the help we can get. Watch for details. Go to the new Facebook page and like it. This will give you the most up to date info. We are revamping our website right now WFTW-SA.org but all the info should be on it soon as well as the early registration sign up.

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wheelers-for-the-Wounded-San-Antonio-Chapter/304522866205?ref=ts&fref=ts

Come help make this happen!!!

May 4th 2013

Hidden falls Adventure Park, Marble Falls, Tx.

Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for the Wounded May 4th   Wheelers for the Wounded May 4th Icon_minitimeFri 05 Apr 2013, 2:23 pm

Since I'm missing the JK Freaks at Hidden Falls event going on this weekend, I'm gonna try like a mother to make this event. Maybe I can rally some of the Jeep Nation members to come out with me even though that's a meet and greet Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Dern
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Dern

Number of posts : 404
Rig : 07 Rubicon Unlimited
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for the Wounded May 4th   Wheelers for the Wounded May 4th Icon_minitimeMon 08 Apr 2013, 2:13 pm

Just signed up, great event to give back to our soldiers & there families.
Back to top Go down
Stouttrout
Poster child
Poster child
Stouttrout

Number of posts : 347
Rig : Multiple (too many) JEEPS
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for the Wounded May 4th   Wheelers for the Wounded May 4th Icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2013, 10:18 am

Hook-em, you guys should make the first weekend on May a meet and Greet in Hidden Falls. The event is ALWAYS the same weekend, EVERY year. See you guys there!
Back to top Go down
TAZJEEPGIRL
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
TAZJEEPGIRL

Number of posts : 91
Rig : 08 JK Wrangler Rubicon RED 2DR
specs. : Banks Cold Air Intake, OR Fab Front Stinger w/Winch, Trail Mods, OR Fab Rear Rock Slider Bumper, OR-FAB Swing-A-Way Tire/Can Carrier, Terraflex 4" Suspension lift with Bump Stops, Method Wheels and 35" of meat
Registration date : 2010-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for the Wounded May 4th   Wheelers for the Wounded May 4th Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 4:52 pm

We've rescheduled our Meet/Greet to Friday evening - because we have quite a few JeepNation members driving up Saturday for this Event. I look forward to participating in this event for the first time and my Dad is also coming - he lives in Marble Falls now! So we will have 5 available seats in our 2 jeeps - One jeep (3 seats) - my jeep (2 seats)
Back to top Go down
lonestar rubi
Got No Life
Got No Life
lonestar rubi

Number of posts : 1202
Rig : 2007 JK unlimited Rubicon
specs. : It's over there}
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for the Wounded May 4th   Wheelers for the Wounded May 4th Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 7:47 pm

I think we have like 15 jeeps coming out from Jeep Nation. We're meeting at the Target store on 281 and Stone Oak Parkway Saturday at 6:00 am rolling out at 6:15. Drivers have to be at meeting there at 8:30. If anyone wants to convoy out of San Antonio be there by 6:00
Back to top Go down
Dern
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Dern

Number of posts : 404
Rig : 07 Rubicon Unlimited
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for the Wounded May 4th   Wheelers for the Wounded May 4th Icon_minitimeWed 01 May 2013, 5:04 pm

Is anybody camping Friday & Saturday night like Tim & I.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for the Wounded May 4th   Wheelers for the Wounded May 4th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wheelers for the Wounded May 4th
Page 1 of 1