MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Transfer Case

Go down 
+6
skoalman
rohantmh
The Raven
jonsjeep
terrahawk
maxxwellmomma
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Transfer Case - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Case   Transfer Case - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 10:27 pm

wow if i was a real store like wally world or krogers I have to drive 25 miles to tomball or cypress..........OMG I really do live out in the sticks...crap I am a hillbilly...lol

oh and on the transfer case install its pretty simple just un bolt and re bolt but remember it is a heavy little bugger
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Case   Transfer Case - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 10:27 pm

ahh myjeepforum has gone nuts triple posting lol

Last edited by jeeperjennie on Thu 29 Jan 2009, 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Case   Transfer Case - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 10:28 pm

jeeperjennie wrote:
i think someone thought maxxwell was a kid not a jeep hehe some of the members here are brain dead...lol....

Brain dead ---> yes

Slammin the YJ ---> not a chance!
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Case   Transfer Case - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 10:30 pm

jeeperjennie wrote:
wow if i was a real store like wally world or krogers I have to drive 25 miles to tomball or cypress..........OMG I really do live out in the sticks...crap I am a hillbilly...lol

oh and on the transfer case install its pretty simple just un bolt and re bolt but remember it is a heavy little bugger

hey JeeperJ it looks like a couple of your personalaties came out at once... :rolleyes2:
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Case   Transfer Case - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 10:33 pm

ahhhh I don't know what happened...it posted my post like 4 times....I think the forum was on a drug break
Back to top Go down
maxxwellmomma
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
maxxwellmomma

Number of posts : 52
Rig : 92 Yj(stands for Yummy Jeep)
specs. : where to start: I ride on 35X12.5X15's, new gears, installed a new creation to get rid of actuator!
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Case   Transfer Case - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 10:40 pm

Okay people, its called Jeep'roids, the page is on roids! But Maxxwell in case anyone got out the rail there, Maxxwell is the name of my Jeep! ANd thanks for the one comment of not rag'n on the YJ, for an old school he has kicked trail! Even took 2nd place at at Show & shine & now proudly blows 170 decibals of air horn! Ya mess with this Jeepr chick ya get blown away!
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Case   Transfer Case - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 10:48 pm

you know its funny...I use to have an 89 YJ it was black as well, It was my baby...when I bought my new Jeep it was one of the first JK's in my area....I had to defend it all the time everyone told me that the new Jeeps sucked and I was stupid for buying it...funny I had a lot of fun in my YJ but learned later on after having my JK that there were some places the YJ could go that the JK could not but then I also learned there were some places where my new JK kicked the YJ's butt...It all depends on where and what you wheel....

But all that said I love my new jeep but I truly miss my YJ which was my fav jeep ever but now I am building my CJ and have a feeling I will love the CJ more then my YJ...lol
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Case   Transfer Case - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 10:49 pm

Mr.RonGilbert wrote:
jeeperjennie wrote:

hey JeeperJ it looks like a couple of your personalaties came out at once... :rolleyes2:

Good news is that they agree....
Back to top Go down
maxxwellmomma
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
maxxwellmomma

specs. : where to start: I ride on 35X12.5X15's, new gears, installed a new creation to get rid of actuator!

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Case   Transfer Case - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 10:55 pm

look out Embarassed BOYS!! when Jeepr cat chicks get 2gether you boys have NO CHANCE 🚽 !!! Besides you can have the biggest baddest most impressive rig out there, but until the operator knows how to handle his/her machine, all that power is crap!! It aint the machine its the operator! And that my dear's came from a chicks mouth. I grew up in an auto parts store & under a hood, I wasn't born yesterday.
What are we the 2 only chicks on this thing?
And yes I have toprove myself all the time when I am rolling in Maxxwell!! What is it with guys??
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Case   Transfer Case - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 10:59 pm

no there are 3 or 4 other girls on here...but don't worry the guys here don't give girls a hard time they know we can wheel....heck I am married to on of the biggest wheelers on here
Back to top Go down
skoalman
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
skoalman

Number of posts : 525
Rig : Black Unlimited Rubicon
specs. : Starting to add stuff now.....
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Case   Transfer Case - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 11:04 pm

Yep, Crosby does have a Starbucks....bastards.....LOL.

I dont live in Crosby itself...but when you can walk out in your backyard and shoot ducks and geese...not to mention shoot your new Glock, we aint exaclty in the City limits......
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Case   Transfer Case - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 11:07 pm

skoalman wrote:

I dont live in Crosby itself...but when you can walk out in your backyard and shoot ducks and geese...not to mention shoot your new Glock, we aint exaclty in the City limits......

You get bonus points for that!!!!
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Case   Transfer Case - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 11:12 pm

hehe it is nice living in the country isn't it? I love the fact that you can do what ever you want and not get in trouble for it...I think the only rule we have to follow out here is the burn bans which is ok I guess....but yes we can shoot anything we want out here as well .....geo can even build bombs and set them off which he does every now and again...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Case   Transfer Case - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 12:21 am

Back to the transfer case, I just installed a case in my heep about 3 weeks ago. The only thing that's a little hard to get to is the top bolt on the case to the tranny. I had to drop the cross member and let the motor and tranny down to open the gap at the top to reach the top bolt. All in all not a big deal, then again I was able to do the switch on a lift, so it was a little easier that way.

Paul.

Back to top Go down
maxxwellmomma
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
maxxwellmomma

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Case   Transfer Case - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 12:39 am

thanks, I have heard alot about the top bolt! Will remember that
Back to top Go down
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Case   Transfer Case - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 1:06 am

jeeperjennie wrote:
i think someone thought maxxwell was a kid not a jeep hehe some of the members here are brain dead...lol....

How the hell was I supposed to know Maxwell was the YJ? Got one of those for sale now to if anybody is interested. Rio Grande edition

Now, you can return to the ctber stalking...err I mean talking.
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Case   Transfer Case - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 2:03 am

hahaha...now that was funny...so is clayton selling his heep?
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Case   Transfer Case - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 2:30 am

jeeperjennie wrote:
no there are 3 or 4 other girls on here...but don't worry the guys here don't give girls a hard time they know we can wheel....heck I am married to on of the biggest wheelers on here
You mean one of the most careless wheelers on here 🤣
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Case   Transfer Case - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 7:11 am

CRUX wrote:
jeeperjennie wrote:
You mean one of the most careless wheelers on here 🤣

I think you have him mixed up with Cody. G is actually very careful, in a wheel it like you stole it way. Scrashes, who cares about scrashes?

Last edited by terrahawk on Fri 30 Jan 2009, 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Case   Transfer Case - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 10:55 am

Paul08Wrangler wrote:
Back to the transfer case, I just installed a case in my heep about 3 weeks ago. The only thing that's a little hard to get to is the top bolt on the case to the tranny. I had to drop the cross member and let the motor and tranny down to open the gap at the top to reach the top bolt. All in all not a big deal, then again I was able to do the switch on a lift, so it was a little easier that way. Paul. .

Thanks for getting us back on track P
Back to top Go down
maxxwellmomma
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
maxxwellmomma

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Case   Transfer Case - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 1:07 pm

do these guys ever stop & I think their track is a circled one!!
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Case   Transfer Case - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 5:36 pm

you hit that nail on the head we ARE on a circle track
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Case   Transfer Case - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 9:19 pm

Back to the transfer case......... :nahnahna2:
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Case   Transfer Case - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 11:37 pm

BTTC

(Back To Transfer Case) :deadhorse:
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
maxxwellmomma
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
maxxwellmomma

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Case   Transfer Case - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 10:39 am

well as for my transfer case, everyone that I speak yo seems to say its pretty simple. I am soooooooooo ready to rip that puppy out so I can hit the 4x4'n :drool2: world again!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Case   Transfer Case - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transfer Case
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next