MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fixed my junk!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Fixed my junk!!! Empty
PostSubject: Fixed my junk!!!   Fixed my junk!!! Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 11:10 pm

Finally got down to look at the reason why my Jeep broke down at Hidden Falls. Believe it or not, it was the electronic disconnect that shut down my entire vehicle.

Saw that the wire harness had some damage, so I pulled the plug to the E-disco system. Tried starting the Jeep and fired up without any issues. I still have my sway bar light on the dash flashing, but the Jeep drives for now. cheers

Thinking of selling the e-disco system and installing a Anti Rock for the front to match the Anti Rock on the rear.
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Fixed my junk!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixed my junk!!!   Fixed my junk!!! Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 12:58 am

If you give me 30 bucks and remove it for me, I will take it.

Glad your Jeep is back on the road.
Back to top Go down
outcast
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
outcast

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Fixed my junk!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixed my junk!!!   Fixed my junk!!! Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 12:59 am

Glad to hear it wasn't a pricey ordeal!!
Back to top Go down
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman
Got No Life
Got No Life
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman

Number of posts : 944
Rig : YJ/TJ, V8, tons
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Fixed my junk!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixed my junk!!!   Fixed my junk!!! Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 1:47 am

That's great news!
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Fixed my junk!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixed my junk!!!   Fixed my junk!!! Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 2:09 am

Thank you guys, we'll see how it lasts> I plan to be at the install party next weekend, so maybe the experts can have a look at it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Fixed my junk!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixed my junk!!!   Fixed my junk!!! Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 8:34 am

E discos are overrated anyway.... Hook up the anri-rocks and don't look back. The fact that they left you stranded and the rest of the BS and hassle that followed just plain sucks. I have the JKS quicker discos up front and the anti rocks in the rear and love'em..... Will still add the AR up front eventually.

Glad to hear you are good to go.
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Fixed my junk!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixed my junk!!!   Fixed my junk!!! Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 5:07 pm

Mr.RonGilbert wrote:
E discos are overrated anyway.... Hook up the anri-rocks and don't look back. The fact that they left you stranded and the rest of the BS and hassle that followed just plain sucks. I have the JKS quicker discos up front and the anti rocks in the rear and love'em..... Will still add the AR up front eventually.

Glad to hear you are good to go.

Agree about the AR, and will probably go that route. I have the AR's in the rear and I am very happy with it. It has performed very well on the rocks for me and given me a lot of flex on the back end.
I'll have to research if I'm going with the AR's or the Teraflex, as I think you can lock the Teraflex's in place for more stability on road.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fixed my junk!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixed my junk!!!   Fixed my junk!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fixed my junk!!!
Page 1 of 1