MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New from Corpus

Go down 
+16
FOC
GULFCOAST PIRATE PRINCESS
jeeperjennie
MudHound
DangerMouse
Uup4it
jkx0778
jonsjeep
TxRubiRig
Dutchboy101
GULF COAST PIRATE
JK_JOE
jeetyet
jeff.lyon3
potlickinpirate
maddmaxjack67
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
potlickinpirate
Got No Life
Got No Life
potlickinpirate

Number of posts : 898
Rig : 73 cj5
specs. : lined the whole thing
Registration date : 2009-09-04

New from Corpus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 8:12 pm

Give Eric a shot at it 87gear....San Antonio (210) 648-9266. I think he would give those quotes a run for their money. Maybe he can come in under your "funding limit"?!?

Make sure to tell him that Randy Bigler sent you....That will unlock the hillbilly discount

I live about 17mi. from his shop......come by and we can tell Jeep lies and consume adult beverages....
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

Number of posts : 454
Rig : 1994 XJ Cherokee Laredo
specs. : Stock for now... :-(
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 8:52 pm

potlickinpirate wrote:
Give Eric a shot at it 87gear....San Antonio (210) 648-9266. I think he would give those quotes a run for their money. Maybe he can come in under your "funding limit"?!?

Make sure to tell him that Randy Bigler sent you....That will unlock the hillbilly discount

I live about 17mi. from his shop......come by and we can tell Jeep lies and consume adult beverages....

LOL LOL LOL
Back to top Go down
FOC
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
FOC

Number of posts : 58
Rig : jeep green JK unlimited X
specs. : small lift and 32" mud tires
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 9:18 pm

welcome! I'm also from Corpus. Not much of a mud bogger but I know a few guys at work that love the mud. I'll see when they're going again. They're always looking for others to go wheel with them.

When I do get the chance, I usually drive the beach.
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

Number of posts : 1482
Rig : '06 TJ
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 1:37 am

potlickinpirate wrote:

Tell him Eric Hall says hey, too Smile It won't get you a discount probably, but he was the one who installed my Super35 kit, 4.88 gears, and front and rear e-lockers, all in one shot. Everything's been humming along fine since.
Back to top Go down
maddmaxjack67
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
maddmaxjack67

Number of posts : 77
Rig : 00' XJ
specs. : 3.5" RE Super Ride, 31"Goodyears, D-Windows, Custom Rack, Skyjacker Hydro Shocks
Registration date : 2010-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 6:10 am

Hahaha thanks for the advise guys, so in the mail in by Monday hopefully I'll have a 3.5" RE Super Ride, and 33x12.50x15 Pro Comp MTs!!! I might have to pass on the gears for now, but I definitely will keep that number handy.

As for you FOC, I usually prefer to hit up the beach, but I'm not scared of no mud. If anyone is ever in the area shoot me a pm or something and we can go wheeling/wrenching!
Back to top Go down
Bizarro
Golden Child
Bizarro

Number of posts : 614
Rig : Yellow '08 JK 4 door
specs. : 3" Teraflex lift, 35x12.5x17 KM2
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 1:45 pm

Howdy and welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
maddmaxjack67
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
maddmaxjack67

specs. : 3.5" RE Super Ride, 31"Goodyears, D-Windows, Custom Rack, Skyjacker Hydro Shocks

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 8:37 pm

So I finally ordered my lift today. From 4wd.com I ordered a 3.5" RE Super Ride and some center caps, they were only $1.99 a piece! And from desert rat I ordered a tire/wheel package, 33x1250 TrXus MTs with 15x10 D-windows. hopefully it will all arrive soon!
Back to top Go down
FOC
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
FOC

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 10:47 pm

maddmaxjack67 wrote:
Hahaha thanks for the advise guys, so in the mail in by Monday hopefully I'll have a 3.5" RE Super Ride, and 33x12.50x15 Pro Comp MTs!!! I might have to pass on the gears for now, but I definitely will keep that number handy.

As for you FOC, I usually prefer to hit up the beach, but I'm not scared of no mud. If anyone is ever in the area shoot me a pm or something and we can go wheeling/wrenching!

cool. next time i go on a solo wheeling run at the beach or B&R, I'll send you a pm. Also check with toddandshari'sjk on jk owners. He likes the mud! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
maddmaxjack67
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
maddmaxjack67

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 3:10 am

Awesome I'm down my friend.
Back to top Go down
GULF COAST PIRATE
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
GULF COAST PIRATE

Number of posts : 697
Rig : 2010 JK unlimited
specs. : changing daily...
Registration date : 2009-12-14

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 10:33 am

Same here. Let me know when yall want to go and we'll make plans
Back to top Go down
jeetyet
Poster child
Poster child
jeetyet

Number of posts : 360
Rig : 91 xj
specs. : daily drivin slow turd
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 12:18 pm

loved my procomps on my tahoe. good tire but discount could never balance them right. fawkers
Back to top Go down
maddmaxjack67
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
maddmaxjack67

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 3:13 pm

So my girlfriend and I just terminated our relationship so I'm going to have a lot more free time on my hands. Let's go to ze beech. Maybe BBQ?
Back to top Go down
GULF COAST PIRATE
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
GULF COAST PIRATE

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 4:48 pm

maddmaxjack67 wrote:
So my girlfriend and I just terminated our relationship so I'm going to have a lot more free time on my hands. Let's go to ze beech. Maybe BBQ?

sounds good. I'm free on Sat afternoon if I dont go to SA Fri to get the lift. (got some wedding stuff to do that morning) When is yours coming in?
Back to top Go down
maddmaxjack67
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
maddmaxjack67

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 4:52 pm

Wheels and tires should be here sometime next week hopefully the lift will be coming in too.

Sat Afternoon sounds good.
Back to top Go down
FOC
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
FOC

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 9:57 am

I'll keep an eye on this thread. I work saturdays but if there aren't any dealertrades for me, then I'll have the afternoon off. The beach has been like concrete the past few weekends(rain) but I figure B&R flats should be a mud hole.
Back to top Go down
maddmaxjack67
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
maddmaxjack67

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 3:58 pm

Cool, yesterday I went out with a few friends, there is this road right across the highway from the entrance to Mustang Island Statepark, I think it's a paddle boat/kayak? road/trail? Well its just really muddy and we drove through there it was pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
maddmaxjack67
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
maddmaxjack67

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 8:33 pm

So today I got a phone call again from Desert Rat, so apparently the TrXus MTs are on back order also! DOH!!! So the guy works me out a deal I guess and now I'm getting 33x12.50 Mickey Thompson MTZs. I am happy, they ship out tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
FOC
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
FOC

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 9:33 pm

maddmaxjack67 wrote:
Cool, yesterday I went out with a few friends, there is this road right across the highway from the entrance to Mustang Island Statepark, I think it's a paddle boat/kayak? road/trail? Well its just really muddy and we drove through there it was pretty fun.

that road has some deep holes! I went out there a few months ago, drove in a ways and turned back. Figured I'd go again when there would be another 4 wheeler.
Back to top Go down
FOC
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
FOC

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 9:44 pm

maddmaxjack67 wrote:
So today I got a phone call again from Desert Rat, so apparently the TrXus MTs are on back order also! DOH!!! So the guy works me out a deal I guess and now I'm getting 33x12.50 Mickey Thompson MTZs. I am happy, they ship out tomorrow morning.

deleted my 1st reply by mistake. anyway, here's my mtzs. good tire.

New from Corpus - Page 2 34rxf6d
Back to top Go down
maddmaxjack67
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
maddmaxjack67

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 11:05 am

Nice! I like the JK, I tell myself that someday I will own one. Yeah I'm really looking forward to those tires. Last night I went for a little cruise down by the NAS here by the school, and I found...three guys from Nepal stuck up to the doors in a pathfinder. Pulled them out, twice...then headed a bit farther down and found a stuck ridgeline, but some guy in an FJ got to him before I did.

Was a pretty eventful afternoon I would say.

And btw that road has some very deep holes, I smacked the front end of the heep into one of them and bent my bumper.
Back to top Go down
maddmaxjack67
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
maddmaxjack67

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 11:10 am

These are some pics from Wednesday:

New from Corpus - Page 2 P2170008

New from Corpus - Page 2 P2170009

New from Corpus - Page 2 P2170014

New from Corpus - Page 2 P2170018
Back to top Go down
GULF COAST PIRATE
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
GULF COAST PIRATE

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 12:31 pm

Looks like you guys had fun. Who's up for A Sunday run down the beach?
Back to top Go down
maddmaxjack67
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
maddmaxjack67

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 12:42 pm

I am, let's do it. I might go out for an adventure today after 4pm. Anyone interested? Hey Kenny are you still on for the install tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
GULF COAST PIRATE
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
GULF COAST PIRATE

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 1:25 pm

YEP! GOING THIS AFTERNOON TO GET THE LIFT! New from Corpus - Page 2 146371
Back to top Go down
maddmaxjack67
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
maddmaxjack67

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 1:42 pm

COOL! Where are you picking it up at? SA?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New from Corpus
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next