MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New from Corpus

Go down 
+16
FOC
GULFCOAST PIRATE PRINCESS
jeeperjennie
MudHound
DangerMouse
Uup4it
jkx0778
jonsjeep
TxRubiRig
Dutchboy101
GULF COAST PIRATE
JK_JOE
jeetyet
jeff.lyon3
potlickinpirate
maddmaxjack67
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
maddmaxjack67
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
maddmaxjack67

Number of posts : 77
Rig : 00' XJ
specs. : 3.5" RE Super Ride, 31"Goodyears, D-Windows, Custom Rack, Skyjacker Hydro Shocks
Registration date : 2010-02-08

New from Corpus - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 8:09 pm

I haven't found a D30 yet or fixed mine for that matter, my jeep is just sitting here in the parking lot at school.

I'm working right now on finding a new one...
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

Number of posts : 794
Rig : 1998 Jeep Wrangler
specs. : 2.5L-4 Cyl., 33x10.5 BFG's Mud tires, 2.5 in. lift springs, 1.25 in. BL, 1 in. MML, 4.88 Gears, Front Powertrax No-Slip, Rear E-Locker, Chromoly axle shafts, SYE, Tera Low & 2Low, UCF Tummy Tuck, etc
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 8:27 pm

Today I saw an old Cherokee XJ at a junkyard from the outside. I am guessing they used the same Dana 30 for the front?? It was from far away so I couldn’t tell if it had it or not. The junkyard is located at Agnes St. and McCampbell Rd. You might want to check them out.
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

specs. : 2.5L-4 Cyl., 33x10.5 BFG's Mud tires, 2.5 in. lift springs, 1.25 in. BL, 1 in. MML, 4.88 Gears, Front Powertrax No-Slip, Rear E-Locker, Chromoly axle shafts, SYE, Tera Low & 2Low, UCF Tummy Tuck, etc

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 8:34 pm

Made a quick search, I think is this one:

Advantage Salvage & Auto Parts
5330 Agnes St, Corpus Christi, TX 78405
(361) 289-5000
Back to top Go down
maddmaxjack67
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
maddmaxjack67

specs. : 3.5" RE Super Ride, 31"Goodyears, D-Windows, Custom Rack, Skyjacker Hydro Shocks

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 2:06 am

is it the one on the other side of the expressway, with some camaros in the yard, not to many cars there? I saw it he wants two hundred bucks I'm thinking about getting it
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 10:50 am

maddmaxjack67 wrote:
is it the one on the other side of the expressway, with some camaros in the yard, not to many cars there? I saw it he wants two hundred bucks I'm thinking about getting it

I don’t know. I wasn’t really looking I just saw the XJ and notice the streets name to let you know.

My FJ friend sent me this: http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/vehicles-sale/106854-two-jeeps-cherokee-sale.html
The guy is selling a XJ for $400 in Austin. If you have the money you can get the front axle plus probably extra parts you can use or part out and sell for some extra $. The bad thing is that its a 4x2
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 11:02 am

Here is another one for part-out. Might want to check it out too
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f149/99-cherokee-2dr-4x4-parting-out-987156/
Back to top Go down
maddmaxjack67
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
maddmaxjack67

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 11:51 pm

Hey thanks for the help r_unda

I figured it was the same XJ I saw but I figured I would take my chances and look elsewhere than the one on agnes since the axle was really ratty looking, it probably needed a rebuild too.

Good news is that on Wednesday I'm getting the jeep towed home to brownsville and it'll be fixed soon!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New from Corpus   New from Corpus - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New from Corpus
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4