MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bolivar Beach pilot/plane dangerous low flyby in T

Go down 
+3
Deacon
..::Ryan::..
SASQUATCH
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SASQUATCH
Poster child
Poster child

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Bolivar Beach pilot/plane dangerous low flyby in T Empty
PostSubject: Bolivar Beach pilot/plane dangerous low flyby in T   Bolivar Beach pilot/plane dangerous low flyby in T Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 2:41 pm

This guy is all over the news, will likely lose his license for this nonsense. This is from Saturday, friend of mine filmed this.

Back to top Go down
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

Number of posts : 758
Rig : '08 Rubicon
specs. : 3.25 RC Lift - OR-Fab Stinger
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Bolivar Beach pilot/plane dangerous low flyby in T   Bolivar Beach pilot/plane dangerous low flyby in T Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 3:16 pm

I saw some thing in the news the other day about another pilot that killed someone on a beach that was exercising, but it was because something went wrong with the plane.
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

Number of posts : 1482
Rig : '06 TJ
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Bolivar Beach pilot/plane dangerous low flyby in T   Bolivar Beach pilot/plane dangerous low flyby in T Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 5:04 pm

This is the kind of thing we could do on Guatemalan beaches without fear of FAA type of retaliation. Then again the beaches were deserted when my dad was flying Smile
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Bolivar Beach pilot/plane dangerous low flyby in T   Bolivar Beach pilot/plane dangerous low flyby in T Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 9:53 pm

I was wondering if some of our gang was out there, when I saw it on the news there were tons of jeeps there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
akonius
Got No Life
Got No Life
akonius

Number of posts : 845
Rig : '08 4dr JK
specs. : 2.5 BB w/9550's, XRC8 winch, 35"x18" Nittos and a bunch of other stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Bolivar Beach pilot/plane dangerous low flyby in T   Bolivar Beach pilot/plane dangerous low flyby in T Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 12:49 am

yep...I was there. at first pass, everyone thought it was cool...then he did a 2nd run and it was lower...3rd pass, even lower - then people started to get panicked (lots of kids and families were out there). this dude was so low - I saw right into the cabin on one pass as when he did it, he had one of his wings tilted towards the sand - almost sideways.

on the cb...everyone was calling out his ID tag and someone was talking with the FAA while on the band. Soon as the person said they reported the tag to the FAA...the plane took off and wasn't seen again (guess they sent him a "WTH r u doing!?" message to his plane...?

honestly was like a strafing run or something. to think, one screw up and so many people would have prob been killed. he was lining up on the Jeep convoy - it all started when everyone got in line and started rolling up the beach. prob real easy to spot as there were more than 60 Jeeps from what I heard?

crazy...
Back to top Go down
http://www.akonius.com
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman
Got No Life
Got No Life
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman

Number of posts : 944
Rig : YJ/TJ, V8, tons
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Bolivar Beach pilot/plane dangerous low flyby in T   Bolivar Beach pilot/plane dangerous low flyby in T Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 8:43 am

I heard about that. I also saw the news report from KHOU. In fact, I know one of the guys who was interviewed. He owns the "PIMP JUICE" lime green TJ that was built for Nelly. It's pretty funny b/c that guy is the whitest dude I know.
Back to top Go down
SASQUATCH
Poster child
Poster child

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Bolivar Beach pilot/plane dangerous low flyby in T   Bolivar Beach pilot/plane dangerous low flyby in T Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 12:20 am

thebigtman wrote:
I heard about that. I also saw the news report from KHOU. In fact, I know one of the guys who was interviewed. He owns the "PIMP JUICE" lime green TJ that was built for Nelly. It's pretty funny b/c that guy is the whitest dude I know.

LMAO...I know that cat...he should have left the graphics on...what's funny is when he rolls up @San Luis Pass with the "pimp juice" song playing and his green LEDs going...good guy, cool TJ.
Back to top Go down
akonius
Got No Life
Got No Life
akonius

Number of posts : 845
Rig : '08 4dr JK
specs. : 2.5 BB w/9550's, XRC8 winch, 35"x18" Nittos and a bunch of other stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Bolivar Beach pilot/plane dangerous low flyby in T   Bolivar Beach pilot/plane dangerous low flyby in T Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 2:03 am

Just came across this pic of the crazy dood buzzing the beach a few weeks ago...this is the lowest pic I've seen - gotta be about 10' over sand! I just read that this guy also snagged some guys fishing poles during his fly-by that day. crazy.

picture is worth 1000 words!

Bolivar Beach pilot/plane dangerous low flyby in T Plane2
Back to top Go down
http://www.akonius.com
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman
Got No Life
Got No Life
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman

PostSubject: Re: Bolivar Beach pilot/plane dangerous low flyby in T   Bolivar Beach pilot/plane dangerous low flyby in T Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 8:32 am

WOW. That is just stupid.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Bolivar Beach pilot/plane dangerous low flyby in T   Bolivar Beach pilot/plane dangerous low flyby in T Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 7:44 pm

Dude just got grounded...

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/7076559.html

HOUSTON
— Federal aviation officials have revoked the pilot's license of a
man who flew a single-engine plane as low as 15 feet above a Galveston
County beach.
The Federal Aviation Administration said Wednesday that Joseph
Bryan Kirbow flew so low in the March incident that the plane snagged a
man's fishing line, breaking his pole. Wind from the plane also blew
another man's hat off.
One witness told investigators that he thought the plane was
going to crash until he saw the pilot smile and buzz the group at least
twice.
Kirbow can't apply for a new license for at least a year.
Planes must fly at least 1,000 feet in the air over populated
areas.
Back to top Go down
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman
Got No Life
Got No Life
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman

PostSubject: Re: Bolivar Beach pilot/plane dangerous low flyby in T   Bolivar Beach pilot/plane dangerous low flyby in T Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 10:08 pm

He's lucky it's just a year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bolivar Beach pilot/plane dangerous low flyby in T   Bolivar Beach pilot/plane dangerous low flyby in T Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bolivar Beach pilot/plane dangerous low flyby in T
Page 1 of 1