MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BOLIVAR TRIP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skoalman
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
skoalman

Number of posts : 525
Rig : Black Unlimited Rubicon
specs. : Starting to add stuff now.....
Registration date : 2008-04-22

BOLIVAR TRIP Empty
PostSubject: BOLIVAR TRIP   BOLIVAR TRIP Icon_minitimeSun 07 Sep 2008, 8:26 pm

Larry/Yvonne (sp?).....it was really good to see you two again....wish we could have had more time to visit.

One thing tho......next time I run across the street at 11pm to chase coons before they take a dump on my neighbors deck, I have to know that Larry has my back.......

I turned around, and I was all alone.....just me and the two angry, constipated coons...... lol!
Back to top Go down
Mud Dog 08
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
Mud Dog 08

Number of posts : 82
Rig : 08 JK Unlimited 4dr
specs. : 2.5 bb from skyjacker and skyjacker shocks JKS quick disconnects
Registration date : 2008-05-31

BOLIVAR TRIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOLIVAR TRIP   BOLIVAR TRIP Icon_minitimeSun 07 Sep 2008, 11:58 pm

Well I thought you were showing me a new way that you go fishin down there on Bolivar. I guess the next time I'll have to be like Barney with Andy and back you up with my gun and one and only bullet. LOL All jokes aside it was great to see ya'll again and if you decide on a soft top and need help I will gather the tools and be happy to give you a hand with the install.

:soldier: :driving:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myjeepforum.net
08jeepgirl
Poster child
Poster child
08jeepgirl

Number of posts : 311
Rig : Flame Red, 08 JK, 2 door , Soft top
specs. : 3" Lift, ORF Front Bumper, KC lights, ProComp Extreme Mud Terrain Tires, Rock Rails/Sliders, Lockers and Winch comming soon.
Registration date : 2008-05-21

BOLIVAR TRIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOLIVAR TRIP   BOLIVAR TRIP Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2008, 9:16 am

skoalman wrote:
Larry/Yvonne (sp?).....it was really good to see you two again....wish we could have had more time to visit.

One thing tho......next time I run across the street at 11pm to chase coons before they take a dump on my neighbors deck, I have to know that Larry has my back.......

I turned around, and I was all alone.....just me and the two angry, constipated coons...... lol!

Spelling correct.
Just wanted tell you both, thanks for having us and sorry again for making it so late that evening. We realy enjoyed seeing you both.
Next time we will bring the fishing stuff and you can show us your favorite fishing holes.
Hope you can mekt it to the creek on the 21st.
Back to top Go down
skoalman
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
skoalman

Number of posts : 525
Rig : Black Unlimited Rubicon
specs. : Starting to add stuff now.....
Registration date : 2008-04-22

BOLIVAR TRIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOLIVAR TRIP   BOLIVAR TRIP Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2008, 1:35 pm

Not to worry, we stay up late sometimes.

How else can you chase coons and look at the lightning bugs from the deck if you go to bed at 8pm..... Very Happy

Dont really have any "secret" spots, I just drive up and down the beach looking for birds or bait, then when I find either/or...I bail out and start casting.....if after 20 minutes I dont catch anything, hop back in the Jeep, get the bino's and start looking for birds or bait again....or bikinis.....whichever is greater in abundance..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BOLIVAR TRIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOLIVAR TRIP   BOLIVAR TRIP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BOLIVAR TRIP
Page 1 of 1