MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TSJM questions

Go down 
+23
07_Rubi
TxCrawler
Dutchboy101
justinajeep
Hutch
jkdrone
JK_JOE
jonsjeep
JK-fredd0
BIGPOPPY
jkx0778
skoalman
Mr.RonGilbert
akonius
TxRubiRig
jeff.lyon3
xxXJohnny
terrahawk
N2rock
jeeperjennie
CRUX
Renee10
redneckhouston
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

TSJM questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 3:40 am

you are right there !!!

you have to trust your spotter ...your spotter should know your rig...what it is capable of and know what your capable of....
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 11:10 am

Guys I don't know how to say it any clearer, you can wheel with anyone you want, make your group how big or how small you want, the guys going with us are more like guides than leaders, they are to show us the place, take us to the hard spots or easy spots whatever we want, remember this is our event, Jeep Nation is on the line for the money to secure this event, thats why its OUR event. George, you will be right behind your guide with your group following you, you will be able to do all spotting and leading just like any other place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 11:50 am

And I don't recall there being a morning meeting on Sunday as well scratch . I could be wrong....but that's why we're having the Saturday meeting.

Besides, you Houstonians need to learn to mingle a bit. :grouphug3:
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 12:01 pm

I am going to try and make this one happen.... I hope I can tag along with the Geo's bunch (last time was a balst!) and am going to try and convince the MrsRG to go this time!!! No tent camping for her though.... will have to stay at a hotel in town. N2 has a line on one that looks nice. I should be back at work next week and will confirm that work wont get in the way.

My suggestion would be to contact the folks at Trees and confirm that some groups might need different levels of trail guides - some that know the layout of the ranch and can help with directions and trail ratings and some that can help groups with technical assistance on obstacles etc.... I am sure that they would be cool with that.
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 12:09 pm

Mr.RonGilbert wrote:

My suggestion would be to contact the folks at Trees and confirm that some groups might need different levels of trail guides - some that know the layout of the ranch and can help with directions and trail ratings and some that can help groups with technical assistance on obstacles etc.... I am sure that they would be cool with that.
This is why we have guides folks
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 12:14 pm

CRUX wrote:
This is why we have guides folks

That is what I figured.... let them know that Geo, Paul and some just need someone to sit down, shut up and hold on!!! (or something like that)
Back to top Go down
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 12:38 pm

Koombyaaaa....koombyaaaaa lol
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 2:37 pm

Renee10 wrote:
Guys I don't know how to say it any clearer, you can wheel with anyone you want, make your group how big or how small you want, the guys going with us are more like guides than leaders, they are to show us the place, take us to the hard spots or easy spots whatever we want, remember this is our event, Jeep Nation is on the line for the money to secure this event, thats why its OUR event. George, you will be right behind your guide with your group following you, you will be able to do all spotting and leading just like any other place.

CRUX wrote:
Also, they stated that they would determine who goes with who based on rig set-up. ie - Lockers/no lockers, tire size, etc.

I think this is where everyone is getting the idea that we wont get to go with the group we wanted to....yes it is hard to understand what will be going on because there have been so many diff things said that no one knows which is right and which is wrong.

Geo, has no desire to be leader.....but knows his Klan wants him to be there to help spot and if he is put into another group because he has big tires and lockers he will not be there for his buds.......I don't think anyone is trying to ruffle anyone feathers but they just want to get the facts stright.

And for the meeting thingy it said in one of the e-mails that there will be a morning brief each morning or at least thats what everyone thought it said
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 2:45 pm

We'll square away all the details soon.

And they're more like guidines than rules.
Back to top Go down
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 3:04 pm

CRUX wrote:

Keep to the code.
Back to top Go down
redneckhouston
#1 asshole
redneckhouston

Number of posts : 1161
Rig : 08 jk unlimited
specs. : 26" spinners, curb feelers, and 6 15 in woofers
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 3:16 pm

terrahawk wrote:
CRUX wrote:

Keep to the code.

aigh matey ........... or else deal with captian teague
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.ROCKRASH4X4.COM
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 4:12 pm

savvy?
Back to top Go down
skoalman
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
skoalman

Number of posts : 525
Rig : Black Unlimited Rubicon
specs. : Starting to add stuff now.....
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 5:18 pm

Parley.
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 5:25 pm

this is not the freakin word ass. thread guys...lol
Back to top Go down
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

Number of posts : 2490
Rig : 2008 unlimited
specs. : in progress
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 5:26 pm

Hey guys,

sorry i'm getting on here late for this topic. I've had very limited time that last few days.

The reason the e-mail went out instead of just posting on here is b/c WOL checks this site to try to keep us from promoting our event. Why??? i don't know, you'd have to ask him why he feels any 4X4 event would threaten his site ??!! But the fact is, he took down the TSJM thread and has been removing posting privileges or flat out banning people who mention it or Steve over there.

There are almost 400 subscribers to the Lone Star State section and if we could get even 75 to 100 rigs to show for our event, that could mean bigger and better prizes, more sponsors, and maybe even lesss $$$$ for our next event. Bigger events attract more sponsors and will hopefully offset some of the costs of future TSJM events.

ALso, tree's wants to make sure we are happy there. They are giving us trail guides not trail bosses. they will take us to the trails we want to go to.
Back to top Go down
BIGPOPPY
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
BIGPOPPY

Number of posts : 48
Rig : 06 Rubicon
specs. : Not Stock !
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 1:42 am

Here is the down low on the groups with or with out lockers. The people at the ranch metioned this to try and keep the groups equal in offroad ability. This means that all jeeps will have the same challenges and no body gets tired of waiting for the guy or gal with the stocker and bald tires. If your group is a mixed bag and you know what your in for then have a ball, down side ther may be a boat load of rigs at this event that you dont know and you spend the whole day fixing thier junk for them just to get back to camp. Lets all chill out and have a great time, I have faith that Jeep Nation will get this event on track and if we don't who gives a poop! we will all sit around the fire -drink beer and sing songs!
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 1:52 am

jkx0778 wrote:
Hey guys,

sorry i'm getting on here late for this topic. I've had very limited time that last few days.

The reason the e-mail went out instead of just posting on here is b/c WOL checks this site to try to keep us from promoting our event. Why??? i don't know, you'd have to ask him why he feels any 4X4 event would threaten his site ??!! But the fact is, he took down the TSJM thread and has been removing posting privileges or flat out banning people who mention it or Steve over there.

There are almost 400 subscribers to the Lone Star State section and if we could get even 75 to 100 rigs to show for our event, that could mean bigger and better prizes, more sponsors, and maybe even lesss $$$$ for our next event. Bigger events attract more sponsors and will hopefully offset some of the costs of future TSJM events.

ALso, tree's wants to make sure we are happy there. They are giving us trail guides not trail bosses. they will take us to the trails we want to go to.

Am I the only one who tried to click on the "guides" and "bosses" on that post?
Back to top Go down
akonius
Got No Life
Got No Life
akonius

Number of posts : 845
Rig : '08 4dr JK
specs. : 2.5 BB w/9550's, XRC8 winch, 35"x18" Nittos and a bunch of other stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 3:52 am

Mr.RonGilbert wrote:
jkx0778 wrote:
....They are giving us trail guides not trail bosses. they will take us to the trails we want to go to.

Am I the only one who tried to click on the "guides" and "bosses" on that post?

...don't worry - we won't think less of you, you were in "auto-pilot" clicking mode! :hypnotized:
Back to top Go down
http://www.akonius.com
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 12:03 pm

jkx0778 wrote:

Why? Because eddie is an enormaously insecure little turd bucket that thinks he is the center of the Jk universe. The dude is slowly losing sponsors because his jackassery has gotten out of hand and some people just aren't fooled by the guys duplicity anylonger.

Just promote the run on the other sites...jeepforum.com, jkowners.com, jeepsunlimited, etc.... You'll still catch most if not all the posters from his site and will even be able to recruit some people to share content over here.
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 1:19 pm

I spoke with Bob again today and he clearly stated these guys are "guides" to get you where you want to go, they will stand back and let you have all the fun you want, if you need help they are there for you if not there just going have a good time with you, you will pick who you want to spot. You tell them if you want harder or easier trails and they will get you there.

We will also do wheeling on Friday so get there before dark.
Back to top Go down
JK-fredd0
Got No Life
Got No Life
JK-fredd0

Number of posts : 812
Rig : 2007 JK Unlimited Sahara
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 5:58 pm

i am gonna take off that friday so i can go up there as early as the group is gonna leave. any ideas yet? probably too soon...
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 9:33 pm

JK-fredd0 wrote:
i am gonna take off that friday so i can go up there as early as the group is gonna leave. any ideas yet? probably too soon...

We were talking about 1pm, we will see if that works for everyone.
Back to top Go down
JK-fredd0
Got No Life
Got No Life
JK-fredd0

Number of posts : 812
Rig : 2007 JK Unlimited Sahara
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 10:22 pm

wow... you are prepared. i wouldn't have a time until like the day before.

might drop the kiddos at grandmas house for this one. my son doesn't get out of school until 2ish and Jen can take a half day...

or i'll go up friday and Jen and the boys will join us on saturday...
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 10:39 pm

We will confirm the time as the date gets closer, I think our Houston group is caravaning up here to meet with us then we can head out, its gonna be awesome all the jeeps on the road at once!!
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 10:44 pm

Renee Thanks for finding out all the answers for us....maybe this will make the Houston Group fell better about making that Drive....I hate that it stirred up such a mess but It's a long drive and I know they wanted to make sure we would have ample wheelin time and would be able to wheel as they are use to.

Thank You So Much!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see you guys there!!!!!

And yes we are shooting for being at Adams around Noon...and your right it's gonna be a pretty sweet sight seeing all of our Jeeps Driving Down the Highway together!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TSJM questions
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next