MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TSJM questions

Go down 
+23
07_Rubi
TxCrawler
Dutchboy101
justinajeep
Hutch
jkdrone
JK_JOE
jonsjeep
JK-fredd0
BIGPOPPY
jkx0778
skoalman
Mr.RonGilbert
akonius
TxRubiRig
jeff.lyon3
xxXJohnny
terrahawk
N2rock
jeeperjennie
CRUX
Renee10
redneckhouston
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hutch
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Hutch

Number of posts : 524
Rig : Black '07 Unlimited X
Registration date : 2008-04-06

TSJM questions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 11:27 pm

jeeperjennie wrote:
hey you going to BVORR this up coming weekend?

I think you can bring max there......I will check into it if ya want me to

Damn! I just made plans for this weekend. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
justinajeep
Poster child
Poster child
justinajeep

Number of posts : 388
Rig : 2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ
specs. : 2" budget lift with rough country shocks
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 6:08 pm

Hey I was talking to some fellow jeepers in waco and they were telling me about preparing to go to the texas jeep jamboree, they told me how much it was $295 and my jaw dropped. I told them the Texas size jeep meet was only $45 for the rig and driver and $10 for a passenger and $8 each for dinner. They told me that they might have to rethink the whole $295 idea
Back to top Go down
http://outlawjeep.webs.com/
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 6:22 pm

justinajeep wrote:
Hey I was talking to some fellow jeepers in waco and they were telling me about preparing to go to the texas jeep jamboree, they told me how much it was $295 and my jaw dropped. I told them the Texas size jeep meet was only $45 for the rig and driver and $10 for a passenger and $8 each for dinner. They told me that they might have to rethink the whole $295 idea

Yeah, and that $295 price does not include any passenger. For those of us with spouse and kids, we start looking at $600+ not including hotel and gas. Easily over $1000 when you start adding things together.

That is the main reason the TSJM was started last year- to give us all an economical solution. I know guys that go to the Texas Jeep Jamboree and swear that it is worth the money. But I can say that I definitely won't be attending until after my kids are grown.
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
justinajeep
Poster child
Poster child
justinajeep

Number of posts : 388
Rig : 2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ
specs. : 2" budget lift with rough country shocks
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 7:14 pm

Shoot who has that kind of money....
Back to top Go down
http://outlawjeep.webs.com/
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 11:12 pm

Not to mention you get nannied around everywhere and really don't wheel much at all.
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 11:00 am

I was on the TSJM website earlier and I am having problems getting T-shirts.
It won't let me pick the sizes I want.

Please advice.

Could also be that I am a computer illiterate DumbArse!!!
Back to top Go down
TxCrawler
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
TxCrawler

Number of posts : 491
Rig : 98 TJ
specs. : Under Construction
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 11:13 am

I couldn't either, so I just emailed Renee after I ordered and gave her the sizes.
Back to top Go down
JK-fredd0
Got No Life
Got No Life
JK-fredd0

Number of posts : 812
Rig : 2007 JK Unlimited Sahara
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 1:11 pm

yeah... i was ready to pull the trigger then found that it was about $1000 for the family to go with. for many of the people that go, that isn't alot of money and honestly - if i wern't a total noob, i probably would have went. but i really would like an idea of what i am doing before i drop $1000 to do it Smile

N2rock wrote:
justinajeep wrote:

Yeah, and that $295 price does not include any passenger. For those of us with spouse and kids, we start looking at $600+ not including hotel and gas. Easily over $1000 when you start adding things together.

That is the main reason the TSJM was started last year- to give us all an economical solution. I know guys that go to the Texas Jeep Jamboree and swear that it is worth the money. But I can say that I definitely won't be attending until after my kids are grown.
Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

Number of posts : 1278
Rig : black '07 Rubicon
specs. : 4.5" Long Arm, 35 KM2's
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 2:30 pm

[quote="JK-fredd0"]yeah... i was ready to pull the trigger then found that it was about $1000 for the family to go with. for many of the people that go, that isn't alot of money and honestly - if i wern't a total noob, i probably would have went. but i really would like an idea of what i am doing before i drop $1000 to do it Smile [quote]

Tell ya what...I'll give ya discounted run for $500 anywhere in Texas...I'll even tell ya what you're going to get into...when ya want to go?

lol!

...Hell, I'll even through in a t-shirt for ya!

Last edited by TxRubiRig on Tue 03 Mar 2009, 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 2:32 pm

We are having trouble with the t-shirts size button, just make a note in the comment section the sizes you need. It should let you pick as many as you need. If you have trouble send me a email with your sizes.

redwards10@satx.rr.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 9:56 pm

Renee10 wrote:
We are having trouble with the t-shirts size button, just make a note in the comment section the sizes you need. It should let you pick as many as you need. If you have trouble send me a email with your sizes.

redwards10@satx.rr.com

FWIW there was no "comment" section available during checkout. The email works just fine though it may be a little bit of a pain on your end.

Also - did you guys see Tree's ranch and Krock on the "Ultimate Off Road Adventure" show on the Outdoor chann.... interesting... trees only got about a minute and Krock got a little more.
Back to top Go down
07_Rubi
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
07_Rubi

Number of posts : 63
Rig : 07 Rubi
specs. : a few
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 12:23 am

don't know if I missed it but is there Camping? Free of Charge? Where is everybody sleeping?
Back to top Go down
akonius
Got No Life
Got No Life
akonius

Number of posts : 845
Rig : '08 4dr JK
specs. : 2.5 BB w/9550's, XRC8 winch, 35"x18" Nittos and a bunch of other stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 1:53 am

Well - I know a bunch are staying at local hotels...the wife and I plan on bustin out the 'ol "Coleman Camp"! Should be some fun by the campfire Friday/Sat night!
Back to top Go down
http://www.akonius.com
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 7:15 am

we're camping fo sho, it's way more fun to camp, even when you get flooded right TxRubiRig lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 5:56 pm

Camping is FREE!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 8:22 pm

If the wife goes - gonna stay in a hotel - if it is just me and Lil G then we are gonna camp.

Looks like it is about 80% towards the camping side at this point - depends on how much fun the wife has at BVOR
Back to top Go down
StormTrooper2005
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
StormTrooper2005

Number of posts : 74
Rig : TJ
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 10:34 pm

I'm in. Got the tickets, b-b-q plate, t-shirts, stickers. Ready to camp. Can't wait to go. Very new at this, only been to Spring Creek once so I will probable stick to the 1 & 2 trails. Looking forward to learning alot.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 10:42 pm

StormTrooper2005 wrote:
Very new at this, only been to Spring Creek once so I will probable stick to the 1 & 2 trails.

I thought the same thing until I went on my first trip - that chit went out the window just as soon as I got in line, and I never thought twice about it. I have not been to Trees but there should be bypasses over the tough stuff. I did plenty of 3s and a few 4s (using bypasses). As long as you have a good spotter and listen to them then you will have an absolute blast and be damn glad that you went.
Back to top Go down
skoalman
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
skoalman

Number of posts : 525
Rig : Black Unlimited Rubicon
specs. : Starting to add stuff now.....
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 10:58 pm

"As long as you have a good spotter"

:agreed:
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2009, 9:07 am

Mr.RonGilbert wrote:
If the wife goes - gonna stay in a hotel - if it is just me and Lil G then we are gonna camp.

Looks like it is about 80% towards the camping side at this point - depends on how much fun the wife has at BVOR

Shannon says that if your wife bases things on the BVOR run, you'll be on your own at TSJM. We've been to BVOR twice, and Shannon HATED it both times- she'll never go back with me, ever. BVOR is the only place Shannon hates. She'll hang all day at Shiloh, Barnwell, Longs, etc... But BVOR- I'm on my own when I go there from now on.

You might reconsider making that your wife's first run.
Back to top Go down
07_Rubi
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
07_Rubi

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2009, 10:18 am

BVORR = Rollercoaster Ride Smile
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2009, 11:00 am

07_Rubi wrote:
BVORR = Rollercoaster Ride Smile

rollercoaster ride thru waste high weeds LOL
Back to top Go down
07_Rubi
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
07_Rubi

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2009, 11:13 am

haha yea
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2009, 8:45 pm

N2rock wrote:
Mr.RonGilbert wrote:

Shannon says that if your wife bases things on the BVOR run, you'll be on your own at TSJM. We've been to BVOR twice, and Shannon HATED it both times- she'll never go back with me, ever. BVOR is the only place Shannon hates. She'll hang all day at Shiloh, Barnwell, Longs, etc... But BVOR- I'm on my own when I go there from now on.

You might reconsider making that your wife's first run.

Work decided it for me...... check the BVOR thread...

Must be fate..
Back to top Go down
Big Clint

Big Clint

Number of posts : 7
Rig : Stock 4dr JK with a few mods
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2009, 12:39 pm

What is the physical address of the place? I see GPS coordinates only on their website.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TSJM questions   TSJM questions - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TSJM questions
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next